Naish S26 Skater
1 x 5'2" x 183/16 x 2/516 24L In Stock On Sale Off RRP $1,399
Sizes: 5'0", 5'2", 5'4"
The Skater is playful and versatile. Its parallel rails and compact planform make it the perfect choice for riders moving from a twin tip to a directional board. Easy to ride upwind, with a very balanced between-the-feet power, the Skater has a cleaner outline with a narrower and thinner tail than previous models, carrying a slight false wing at the back foot. These design features make it easier to ride in strong winds, load the rail in choppy conditions, and are super controllable when doing strapless airs.
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Arch Traction = Increased grip & comfort
- Deep Single Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Double Bamboo Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top