Sizes: 4'8" x 23" x 3.9" x 58L / 5'0" x 25" x 4.4" x 78L / 5'4" x 27" x 4.9" x 98L
The Macro is the foil board that has risen to meet the moment.
The Macro is an incredibly compact shape which combines the perfect ratio of length, width, and volume to deliver a performance foil board that is dedicated to the sport of wing foiling.
What makes the Macro so incredible for wing foiling is its quick to fly platform. We’ve optimized the volume distribution to put the float exactly where it's needed to quickly fly while creating a balanced and nimble board once you are up on the foil. The short but wide platform makes it easy to take off in the standing or kneeling position
The Macro has a subtle concave deck to cradle your feet with or without straps and the tail has a release point which aids in pumping the board whether you are on or off the water.
It has a double concave section in the nose to assist with easy take off and to aid in the recovery during touch downs.
Once flying, the Macro is light, nimble and maneuverable. Ready to respond to your every command.
DESIGN PROFILEFoil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch
- Short compact design
- Double concave to flat bottom
- Concave deck for positive board control when strapless
- Kick Tail for easier pumping and earlier flight
- EPS core, light weight and buoyant
- Durable composite sandwich construction
- Carbon innegra deck construction with full PVC deck reinforcement
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Standard 9cm adjustable foil mount
Included with the board: M8 Tnuts, full deck pad. (NOTE: 3 or 2 Strap Ultralite Straps with mounting hardware sold separately. Use the Self Tapping Screws only).
Design: Pete Cabrinha