2020 North Focus Hybrid Series
On Sale Off RRP $949 In Stock Size 136 + 139 + 142 / Freestyle + Wakestyle
The Focus is a high-performance freestyle board precisely engineered to push the boundaries and generate ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves. Greater traction allows you to hold that rail and edge harder, while the geometrically stiffer backbone enables more controlled takeoffs. Your ideal balance between stiffness and flex, with butter-soft tips to reduce the impact load on landings and glide through chop.
- Stomp your landings. Quad channels and butter-soft tips spread the load and soften the impact.
- Quad concave bottom shape forms a geometrically stiffer backbone for more controlled takeoffs, with dynamic flex to disperse chop with ease.
- Hybrid construction has a more forgiving flex so you can ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Unidirectional carbon structural reinforcements for precision flex and response.
- Progressive rocker line and squarer, flatter outline generates ultimate pop for aggressive freestyle moves.
- Harmonious equilibrium between rocker, outline and flex delivers easy carving through turns and greater traction, allowing you to hold that rail and edge harder to load up the board for an explosive release.
133x40, 136x41, 139x42, 142x43
4 x 30mm Composite Fins, 4 x Washers, 10 x M6x16mm screws, 1x TwinTip Handle
Bindings sold separately
Recommended: North Fix Wake Boots or North Flex TT Bindings