2020 North Flex Bindings
In stock Size S/M Only left
Engineered and refined for connection, comfort and performance, our Flex bindings give you a locked-in feel and solid support. Extremely soft KnitFlex straps are fully adjustable, conforming to your whole foot with no stitching or bunching. Triple-density rubberized EVA footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and maintain grip underfoot when wet. Super quick three-point connection setup ensures a customised fit, and split inner velcro straps ensure maximum comfort for all foot shapes, sizes and rider styles.
- Split inner velcro straps ensure a custom fit on top of foot for all shapes, sizes and rider styles.
- Top loading foot strap allows for a super quick setup.
- Footpad canted inwards to encourage optimised weight distribution and knee alignment.
- Flex adjustors Rear eyelets have an outward kick to ensure your foot never comes in contact with them on hard landings.
- Forward sloping grip pattern prevents foot slipping out during high rotation tricks.
- Standardised M6 screw hardware fastens the chassis to the board in various duck positions.
- Ramped toe bar with a good edge to get purchase on.
- Optimised strap adjustment options ensure correct fit for all sizes, with comfortable foot positioning for a secure feel and use of toe bar.
- 6” screw spacing to fit North kiteboards. Also expands to fit 6.5” spacing.