2018 Naish Drive Board Only
In Stock / Full Carbon Performance
DRIVE 134x41 / 138 x 41.5 / 142 x 42
High Performance Freeride
The Drive is designed for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board for speed and upwind performance.
Lighter than most boards in the Naish line, its carbon glass fusion heightens durability while providing a crisp, responsive ride. The Drive’s rails gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip and optimum flex.
When paired with Beveled Tunnel Edges, riders will experience unmatched edging, aggressive pop and dynamic ride through both chop and flatwater conditions.
- Freeride Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- 3K Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
Our products are protected with a UV resistant top sheet to keep the colors vibrant for as long as possible. Colors will eventually fade over time, however—especially when left in the sun for an extended period of time. To prolong the vibrancy of your board, we recommend storing out of direct sunlight when not in use.